How To Apply
Students of all ages can apply to Harvest International School at anytime of the year.
The admissions process helps us to ensure we have the right match between what you are looking for in a school and what we hope for in a student.
Through the process of a visit, test papers, interviews we hope to provide you an opportunity to get to know us and for us to learn more about you and your child.
Families can begin the application process by completing the registration form. This form can be picked up from the admissions office.
AGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Cornerstone ( Pre-Nursery to Kindergarten)
- For all other grades, The child should have completed the previous grade in the School he/she is currently attending.
Admission open in grades:
- Pre-Nursery to Grade 12th
- The Application and Registration form will be issued against payment of Rs.500/-in cash (non-refundable).
The following documents need to be submitted along with the application form:
- One certified true copy of applicant’s birth certificate.
- Copy of the passport for non-Indian students.
- One certified true copy of School Report of having completed the preceding grade.
- One certified true copy of available report of the current grade.
- Four recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- One recent passport size photograph of each parent/guardian.
- The student admission will be taken after an Aptitude Assessment.
- Students seeking admission will have a Child Interaction. Parents may accompany their child.
- Shortlisted candidates, along with their parents will be invited for a Family Interaction.
Fee Payment Procedure
- Admission fee is onetime payment and non refundable.
- Security deposit shall be refunded to the student at the time of withdrawal provided he has cleared all his school dues.
- All external examination fees will be charged according to the Examination Board and the actual expenses incurred.
For further queries and clarifications please feel free to get in touch with Accounts Officer.
Once the above process has been completed, parents would be notified of the decision within three working days. The school would offer admission to students whose record indicates they will succeed in our academic programme. We would also be looking at talent on other fields, personality and self-confidence.
If places are not available for that particular grade then the student would be placed in a waiting pool.